Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore.
Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore.”
Sherlock is more offended by the man’s crimes against good grammar than by the actual murder itself.
That is because the murder is over and nothing can be done about it, but until the murderer is dead he will continue to perpetrate acts of bad grammar.
- romney: I WILL CREATE MORE JOBS, I KNOW HOW, I WILL DO IT
- student: okay how
- romney: I WILL CREATE THE JOBS
“Birds? Fuck your birds!”
Fox News celebrates Romney’s victory over Obama…in the pre-debate coin toss.
This is not a parody. It is a real thing.
Here are a list of things Obama is saying about job creation:
- Keep jobs in this country
- Reform the tax code to encourage the above goal, and reward small businesses who create job
- Make sure community colleges focus on affordable job training
- Expand the green energy sector
- Take the money we’ve been spending on two wars to invest in infrastructure, the economy, etc.
Here is what Romney said:
- I know how to create jobs
- I’m going to create jobs
- You need a job
So the next time you wanna tell closeted folks they’re oppressing themselves by not being out —